The Cape Cod Community College STEM Starter Academy can offer students enrolled in a STEM concentration, including Computer Science (AACSC), Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (ASEAM), Computer Science (AACSC), Environmental Studies (AAENV), Information Technology (ASINT), and Science, Mathematics, and Pre-Engineering (AASMP) funding to cover one three- or four-credit course in mathematics, science, or engineering in Summer 2016.
Click the link to read more details and apply: http://goo.gl/forms/kvse59HI6n
This opportunity is offered by the Cape Cod Community College STEM Starter Academy Funding. Please be aware that accepted applicants must:
1) Be a matriculated student in one of the listed concentrations and be enrolled in a mathematics, science, IT, or engineering course in Summer 2016
2) Earn a C- or better in your mathematics, science, IT, or engineering course in Summer 2016
3) Have at least two in-person advising appointments each semester, where at least one of those is with Colleen Coughlin, STEM Academic Advisor (Appointments are made through Starfish. Click on STEM Services– Colleen Coughlin to review appointment availability).
4) Be a full-time student in Fall 2016.
5) Scholarship will be forfeited if these requirements are not met.
Please complete the full application. We will be in contact with accepted students on a rolling basis. Please contact Jill Neumayer DePiper (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Colleen Coughlin (email@example.com).